- Your insurance company may be required to pay for the tests at no cost to you. No deductible, co-pays, or co-insurance will be charged to you.
- Most plans may have a requirement to cover 8 tests per covered individual per month, regardless of how they are packaged and distributed. There is generally no limit on the number of COVID-19 diagnostic tests, including at-home tests, that must be covered when ordered or administered by a healthcare provider. If your provider does not cover the COVID-19 tests or if you should enter inaccurate insurance provider information on our Site, you will not be charged and will not receive the tests until correct Information Is provided for a covered provider.
- COVID-19 tests may be covered without the need for a healthcare provider's order or individualized clinical assessment, and often times without any cost-sharing requirements such as deductibles, co-payments or coinsurance, prior authorization, or other medical management requirements.
- We will handle all correspondence with your insurance provider for you. You will not need to do anything.
- This website implements a series of technologies and security measures, such as encryption and/or authentication tools, in order to safeguard the information maintained on your systems from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alternation, or loss.
I would like to order 8 U.S. FDA-approved, authorized, or cleared, OTC COVID-19 tests to be delivered to my provided address every calendar month. I will cancel my monthly order by notifying the partner who shipped my tests to me by Email, Mail, Call or Text. I will also be sent a monthly text with the option to "opt out" of my monthly order.